The Hearing Garden Promise
Testing and fitting of hearing aids that are right for each individual. There is no standard solution for everyone.
Providing ongoing care free of charge after the purchase of hearing aids. This includes evaluations and unlimited troubleshooting, counseling and information.
- Hours on weekends and weeknights as needed.
- Loaner and trial hearing aids when desired.
- A wide selection of styles and manufacturers of hearing aids, tinnitus aids, and protective ear gear.
- Full money back for any reason within 45 days of purchase.
- A policy of collaboration and transparency with our clients and their families.
- Tinnitus (ringing, buzzing or roaring in ears) therapy.
- A compassionate approach.
- Low prices.
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Leila Martin, owner of The Hearing Garden, is certified by the National Board of Hearing Instrument Sciences (NBC-HIS) and licensed in the State of Pennsylvania. She has worked fitting hearing aids since 1999. Her experience includes working at Miracle Ear and Boscov's Hearing Aids, with otolaryngologists (Ear, Nose and Throat doctors, or ENTs) and with audiologists. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon and is working on completing a Master of Liberal Arts degree at the University of Pennsylvania.